CAB RACKS | NORTHERN-LIGHT CR
The All New Northern-Light Cab Rack unit comes standard with a 3 door enclosure and LED lights (as shown).
2 chain hangers in each outside compartment and a 6′ Wiring harness.
2 heavy duty shelves in the center L compartment. The enclosure is 8″ deep / 9″ with the door.
It does not have rear beams, you can mount the unit 5″ closer than a normal enclosure unit.
The unique foot allows you to mount it with a 3240 U-bolt kit or it can mount like a Short Foot by bolting through the frame web. Stocked in most Merritt warehouse locations.
- Must be Installed to Merritt Specifications with a Merritt Mounting Kit.
- Mounting Kits not Included.
This cab rack is NOT A SAFETY DEVICE and will NOT PREVENT SERIOUS INJURY
or DEATH from forward shifting cargo as a result of an accident or improper securement.
To prevent SERIOUS INJURY or DEATH:
- ALWAYS secure your cargo in compliance with FMCSA/DOT regulations. See 49 CFR 393 for specific requirements. Be aware of any applicable state motor carrier regulations.
- NEVER consider this cab rack to be part of your cargo securement system. It is not a substitute for any cargo securement device and does not change any of the cargo securement requirements.
- NEVER allow cargo to contact cab rack or use cab rack as a tie down point.
- NEVER haul a log trailer or a pole trailer with this cab rack installed. It is a misuse of the cab rack and is strictly prohibited by Merritt Aluminum Products Company.
- INSPECT cab rack weekly for cracks or damage. If damaged, replace cab rack.
- CHECK torque for all bolts every 90 days.
- Use cab rack for storing chains and equipment. For more information, visit www.merrittproducts.com
- Proper installation of the cab rack is the responsibility of the installer. If you do not have the proper equipment or skill to install the cab rack, take your vehicle to an authorized dealer.
- All cab racks should be installed with an industry accepted mounting system. The mounting system will not prevent serious injury or death from forward shifting cargo as a result of an accident or improper securement.
WARNING – NEVER reuse a mounting kit.
ALWAYS read and follow the Mounting Kit Assembly Instructions to ensure proper installation.
Models and/or Specifications Subject to Change Without Notice.
F.O.B. – Fort Lupton CO, Sacramento CA, Salt Lake City UT, Dallas TX, Houston TX, Kansas City MO, Minneapolis MN, Atlanta GA, Pittsburgh PA, Calgary AB (Canada), Toronto ON (Canada)
|Order #||Description||Shipping Weight|
|3700||Northern-Light Cab Rack 68 x 84 x 8 Deep, All Diamond Plate||302 Lbs.|
|3701||Northern-Light Cab Rack 68 x 84 x 8 Deep, Bright Smooth Doors||302 Lbs.|
|3702||Northern-Light Cab Rack 68 x 84 x 8 Deep, Stainless Steel Doors||302 Lbs.|
|3710||Northern-Light Cab Rack 68 x 84 x 11 Deep, All Diamond Plate||302 Lbs.|
|3711||Northern-Light Cab Rack 68 x 84 x 11 Deep, Bright Smooth Doors||302 Lbs.|
|3712||Northern-Light Cab Rack 68 x 84 x 11 Deep, Stainless Steel Doors||302 Lbs.|
|3240||Northern-Light Clamp Kit (14″ U-bolts)||31 Lbs.|