Grow Your Career With Us
When you join the team at Merritt Aluminum Products, you help us to build a great company. Not only will you help our customers succeed by providing high performance, high quality products and services, but you’ll also have access to some great benefits:
- 401(K) with company match
- Quarterly profit sharing bonus potential
- Eight paid holidays
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Company paid life insurance
- Voluntary short term and long term disability, and life insurance
- Personal time off begins accruing upon hire
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee referral bonus program
- We have a wellness program supported by an employee committee.
- We want our employees to live healthy active lifestyles.
- This is encouraged through monthly flyers with healthy menu planning.
- Annual health fair screening.
On the Job Training:
We believe in developing our team members through ongoing education and on the job training.
- Supervisor and manager training on interpersonal skills
- Computer skills, CAD and Solid Works, Syspro ERP system, Microsoft Office
- Safety On-the-Job: Safety trainings related to fabrication and welding equipment and operations, OSHA standards and workplace safety
- Office Safety: CPR and First Aid
- Certified welder training program
We are currently developing internship programs with Fort Morgan Community College and Fort Lupton High School.
Visit the link below to browse open jobs.View Open Positions
Merritt Aluminum Products Company is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
For additional information regarding our insurance providers negotiated rates please visit this link.
This link leads to the machine-readable files that are made available in response to the federal Transparency in Coverage Rule and includes negotiated service rates and out-of-network allowed amounts between health plans and healthcare providers. The machine readable files are formatted to allow researchers, regulators, and application developers to more easily access and analyze data.