Cab Rack Mounting Kits
Showing all 2 results
- 7 models to choose from, to allow you flexibility for your needs
- Metal surfaces are Zinc plated for durability and appearance.
- Dyna-Clamps can be mounted with u-bolt up or down position.
- Deluxe kit and Problem Solver kits for the times when items block the frame rail and a clamp will not work. (drilling required & nuts/bolts/washers not included for the side brackets)
- Stress blocks are included to fit between the u-bolt and the Cab Rack leg. This spreads the clamping force over a larger area.
MOUNTING KIT SELECTION: Merritt offers several mounting kits as indicated in the diagram above. The operator is directed to select the best system for the application. If your installation application requires maximum attachment, we refer you to the 394 and 395 kits. If your installation application could be forced to move or slip on the frame, we refer you to any one of the systems 323, 326, 327, 394, 395 and the short foot which all bolt through the frame as part of the mounting.