- Heavy Duty Poly-Pro Fenders, HDPE-High Density Polyethylene Flexible Fenders are lightweight yet rugged with lasting W/UV Protection to prevent fading.
- The Poly-Pro Full Fender is bolted together in the middle.
- Poly-Pro fenders are stocked in our warehouse group for fast and economical delivery.
- Standard Fender is 25″ Wide – Super Single Fender is 18″ Wide.
- Door lanyard option available
- Packaged as sets – two fenders per package
- Full Fender is bolted together in the middle.
- Stocked in our warehouse group for fast and economical delivery
- Use our market tested and easy to install “E-Z Mount” brackets to mount the Poly-Pro fender.
If you’re using your truck for long hauls, you’ll need a fender that keeps up with your vehicle’s seemingly endless time on the toughest roads. Merritt Aluminum Products’ Poly-Pro fenders are lightweight and tough. They’re made of high-density polyethylene, which can withstand the hottest of summers and coldest of winters.
Poly-Pro fenders are strong and low-maintenance. They are capable of surviving multiple impacts without a scratch. Their flexibility can also help them bend to withstand heavy loads without breaking. These fenders also have UV protection, which prevents them from fading and crumbling under the sun.
Apart from the fenders being durable, they’re easy to install and replace. Our market-tested E-Z mount fender brackets make attaching the product a breeze, lessening downtime for your fleet. And because we keep our stocks in our warehouse group, you can expect reasonable prices and fast delivery times from us every time.
Benefits of Polyethylene Fenders
Merritt Aluminum Products’ Poly-Pro Fenders offer high performance and low maintenance. Their durability ensures cost savings, as you don’t have to keep buying new fenders in case of an accident or bad weather. Here’s why the Poly-Pros are so sturdy:
- Corrosion-Resistant: Our Poly-Pro Fenders are made of high-density polyethylene, a stiff plastic made of compact molecules. This robust composition makes it resistant to rotting, mildew, and mold. It’s also tough enough to withstand strong acids like hydrochloric acid and bases like bleach. This makes them perfect for driving on salt-covered streets, as they are especially resistant to corrosion.
- UV-Protected: Heat from the sun can quickly erode plastic, but not our Poly-Pro Fenders. They feature UV protection, so you won’t have to worry about them fading during hot summers.
- Impact-Resistant: High-density polyethylene can withstand damage from being stretched or twisted. It’s also very flexible, allowing it to bend upon impact and bounce back without breaking. Poly-Pro Fenders also feature ribbing that channels water downward, making them resistant to damage water damage from storms and floods.
- Lightweight and Easy to Install: Apart from being durable, Poly-Pro Fenders are also lightweight and easy to install. Our equally durable E-Z Mount brackets make replacing your fenders easy, giving your fleet less time in the shop and more time on the road.
Why Choose Us
- Decades of Experience: Our family-owned and operated business has been manufacturing high-quality polyethylene and aluminum products for over 65 years. Our decades of experience have made us experts in creating high-performance products that our customers trust.
- Affiliated With the Best: We continue to learn more about our craft by attending conferences and seminars as members of the NOCO Manufacturing Partnership, The Association for the Work Truck Industry, The National Association of Manufacturers, and Truck Trailer Manufacturers Association. We’re affiliated with other trusted brands such as Volvo, Roadforce, FleetPride, and more.
- Always Striving for High Quality: We provide products and services that exceed our customers’ expectations. We make sure of this by carefully training each of our employees on the best manufacturing practices.