- Mounts solidly to frame with single grade 8 bolt
- 574 Mounts to the existing stub shaft or the 573 post, making those hard installations easier
- Bracket Mounts 1″ off Fender so rocks and gravel can pass through
- Backing plate is designed to be used as a template to drill holes in fender.
- When installing the 3/8″ x 2 1/4″ bolts, it is recommended that the bolts are not over tightened, 10inch lbs. torque.
- It is necessary to bend TAB Lock-washers downward into the bolt to prevent unwinding.
- Torque 5/8 Nyloc nuts to 150ft/lbs.